Register below for the conference. When you click Pay Now, the rest of your information is
GRAND WAILEA, A Waldorf Astoria Resort * Maui, Hawaii
The Center for Human Genetics, Inc. has secured a room block at the Grand Wailea, which will be available until November 28, 2017, or until it is sold out.
Terrace View: $284
Deluxe Garden View: $324
Ocean View: $364
Deluxe Ocean View: $404
The above rates are based on single or double occupancy and are subject to applicable taxes, which is currently a total of 13.416% per room per night. In addition to the rates set forth above, there will be a daily resort charge of $10.00 per room per night, plus tax. Rates are effective for arrivals on Monday, January 1 to departures on Thursday, January 11, 2018. A charge of $50 per person per night, plus tax for more than 2 persons in any room, with a maximum of 4 persons per room. No charge for children 17 years of age and younger staying in the same room with parents utilizing existing bedding.
Arrivals prior to January 1, 2018, are on request basis only, subject to availability, and are priced at the full public rate in effect at that time.
For information on making your travel arrangements and to book your accommodations, please visit www.travelplannerstexas.com/chg2018.
Or click the icon below.
ACCOLADES FROM PAST CONFERENCES
- This was an exceptional conference, as usual. This is my 10th conference and they are all fantastic.
- Great, well-respected and very knowledgeable speakers, pertinent topics for both physicians and medical malpractice lawyers, and well organized and presented content.
- The “gold standard” for birth trauma conferences! This conference far exceeded my expectations, as most speakers were very engaging and well-prepared. I most certainly will be back in the future.
- Very good! The combination of lawyers and physicians provided a very nice dynamic. It’s always enlightening to hear problems analyzed from different perspectives.
- “Best conference I have ever attended!” (comments from many participants)
- “Thanks for creating such a unique type of conference – my 5th and always interesting, informative and useful”
- “Always an outstanding program, superlative faculty, and an exotic location”
- “As always an excellent course.”
- “A wonderful conference.”
- 81% of registrants rated the conference as excellent, 19% as good for the 33rd year.
- “I have been in law practice for 38 years. This is the best conference I have ever attended.”
We look forward to seeing you in January, 2018!
For all queries, please contact Dr. Aubrey Milunsky.
Aubrey Milunsky, M.D., D.Sc.
Director, Center for Human Genetics