January 2-6, 2018
Obstetrics, Gynecology, Perinatal Medicine, Neonatology, and the Law
18th Annual Conference
January 6-8, 2018
Medical Negligence, Risk Management, Medicine, Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Radiology, and Family Medicine
ACCOLADES FROM PAST CONFERENCES
- This was an exceptional conference, as usual. This is my 10th conference and they are all fantastic.
- Great, well-respected and very knowledgeable speakers, pertinent topics for both physicians and medical malpractice lawyers, and well organized and presented content.
- The “gold standard” for birth trauma conferences! This conference far exceeded my expectations, as most speakers were very engaging and well-prepared. I most certainly will be back in the future.
- Very good seminar! The combination of lawyers and physicians provided a very nice dynamic and it’s always enlightening to hear problems analyzed from different perspectives.
- “Best conference I have ever attended!” (comments from many participants)
- “Thanks for creating such a unique type of conference – my 5th and always interesting, informative and useful”
- “Always an outstanding program, superlative faculty, and an exotic location”
- “As always an excellent course.”
- “A wonderful conference.”
- 77% of registrants rated the conference as excellent, 20% as good for the 33rd year.
- “I have been in law practice for 38 years. This is the best conference I have ever attended.”
We look forward to seeing you in January, 2018!
For all queries, please contact Dr. Aubrey Milunsky.
Aubrey Milunsky, M.D., D.Sc.
Director, Center for Human Genetics